Thursday, September 25, 2008

Best flower girl and ring bearer ever!!!

These two cousins were the best behaved kids I have ever had in a wedding party. They were so good and just right there when I needed them in the picture. Never had to look for them ,they were there!During the reception E.was dancing up a storm with J.
He was spinning her and doing the waltz. Then he would bust into his own moves. His mom told me that in the motel before the wedding he said "MOM, I don't have any moves I need to practice so I can dance with J". And dance they did.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Lovely pictures!!!