Friday, September 12, 2008

Beautiful Sisters

Aren't these a couple of Cuties? These two sisters were so adorable and so cooperative I couldn't stop snappin. What a joy they were to spend the morning with.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




If you stop by to look, leave some love for me.
I love hearing from you!

6 comments:

Shining Star Photography said...

WOW! Wonderful Job! I love #4. That is so adorable! Keep up the AWESOME work!

Tiffany Padilla said...

Adorable!! I love your work. =)

Garasha said...

Hey Elaine! This is Kelly of Captured Photography! Your blog is looking really good. I think you have plans to do the Stehower wedding on the 2nd of Jan, am I right? I want to take some shots at that wedding cause I used to babysit the groom when he was 10 and he has been best buds with my brother since then. You will have to let me scooch in on that! I didn't want to do the entire wedding cause I want to sit back and relax, you know how it is. Thanks~! -Kelly

Our Legacy Portraits said...

Your work is amazing!!!! I love it all..

dreadesign said...

Hello Elaine. I stumbled upon your beautiful photos the other day while looking for photography tips. Your photos are amazing! I love the textures and colors. I will be sure to check back often!

Angela said...

What a sweet session! Lovely work!