Friday, October 24, 2008

Romance in the Air

What can I say? Erica and John were amazing to work with for their engagement session. They are so in love and it really showed. They were able to really relax and just enjoy each other.I couldn't decide on just a few to blog so there is lots to look at . See all of them on my website.Thanks you two for a wonderful session. Can't wait for the wedding!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful Elaine! I bet they are thrilled with them!